Thursday, March 1, 2012

So, I didn't do so well...

So, I just read my last post (from September 2010!!!). Well, obviously I didn't do such a great job with blogging. I've decided to try again. Much has happened since that last post. Cole no longer takes tae kwon do, he is now in 7th grade and played his first year of football. He liked it, so it looks like he has found his sport. Carter just finished Upward basketball and will VERY soon begin AAU ball which runs through the end of summer...told you basketball was year-round! Cooper, thankfully did potty train (see previous post). He is now 4 and thinks he is ready to join this crazy world of sports. We'll see..not sure I'm quite ready to add him into the loop just yet.

There has been one more MAJOR change since my last post a year and a half ago. On November 9, 2011, we added some pink to our world. Much to our delight, we have had a beautiful little girl, Clara. She is so sweet (especially since she now sleeps all night)! The boys adore her and I know the feelings will be mutual as she grows up. I can't tell you what a blessing each of our kiddos are to us. It is amazing to watch the sibling relationship develop and I can't wait to see what that will look like with Clara and her brothers.

Ok, so I will add some pictures. Hopefully it won't take a year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment