Thursday, August 2, 2012

Where has summer gone?

Well, apparently it's been a while since I've posted! It seems like only a couple of weeks ago I was turning in my keys for the summer, and here it is, just two weeks before I report back to work. I can't believe how fast the summer has gone, but even more so how fast the last almost 9 months have gone. Next week, Clara will be 9 whole months old. This past month has been busy in the milestone dept. She has started crawling and pulling up in her bed. It's amazing how quickly babies go from being limp noodles to active movers. I have loved every minute of being home with her during this time of constant change. She is the sweetest thing, as are the boys, and I am blessed beyond measure! My goal is to focus on that for the next two weeks rather than dread the end to another summer. I am thankful for this time we have had together as a family and know the school year brings great things too!

Coming soon: updates on summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment